JDBC and SWing for Sql Server RRS feed

• Question

• hello, I would like to have a support on my application that I'm doing. My application is in java language, using netbeans and must interface with sql server through jdbc and awt, swing.I would like to know how i have to send my code that i wrote,so we can see why the program don't see the driver sql for jdbc.
    Thursday, August 16, 2018 10:44 AM

All replies

• hello, I would like to have a support on my application that I'm doing. My application is in java language, using netbeans and must interface with sql server through jdbc and awt, swing.I would like to know how i have to send my code that i wrote,so we can see why the program don't see the driver sql for jdbc.

Hi angeloviro,

Welcome  to SQL Server Data Access community forum.

Per your description, you could follow this article to upload your code script.

Please see:

POSTING TIPS - Code, Images, Hyperlinks, Details

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 17, 2018 5:32 AM