none
SSRS 2008 Populating Letter Form RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Guys,

Iam working on a project, where i have to generate some letter templates with fields such as, Student Name, Address, ssn etc which are pulled from the SQL server database. The letters once generated have to be populated based upon the business logic, for example if the status code of a student is "X" , then this template A Report is to be generated for all the students who fall under Status code "X" and have to be sended to the network printer.

Iam new to reporting Services. Please advice me with this issue. I already started working with this project. I installed SSRS on my pc, builded a letter template using Report Builder 3.0. The report contains text boxes for displaying the information pulled from the database. When i publish the report, i can see only one report being published inside my Report Server. I need these reports to be populated for all the remaining users too. Data soruce Query is even Select everything from the table. It will be great if anyone can suggest me with a working idea. I'll be checking my forum daily. Please reply ASAP.

A person who neva made a mistake, neva tried anythin new.

• Edited by Jake Parker Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:59 PM less views
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:43 PM