none
SSRS Support Model RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi -

We will be using SSRS as our application reporting tool. SSRS will directly read from the source system, thus no data is stored in the SQL Server DB (only the metadata). I would like to inquire the support model for your organization, what skills are needed and maybe the number of FTEs.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:33 AM

All replies

• Hi -

We will be using SSRS as our application reporting tool. SSRS will directly read from the source system, thus no data is stored in the SQL Server DB (only the metadata). I would like to inquire the support model for your organization, what skills are needed and maybe the number of FTEs.

Thanks

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:29 AM
  • Hi, U5mAn2983,

Since this issue is more related to Sql Reporting Service, I'm moving it to a SQL forum:

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

Jerry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 7:47 AM
  • Hi U5mAn2983

Seems it is beyond our scope , we could not offer the effective suggestion to you.

You would wait other forum members' suggestion about the correspond issue.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu 

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:00 AM