none
can we create pdf from an sql query at run time RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , 

the below query i am using will create an out put and will store it in an excel in a drive and the db mail will pick up and send it to the people . 

my doubt is , i should see that the output is created in pdf at run time and then db mail should pick up and send it , can you please help me to perform the same . 

execute as login = 'sa'

EXEC   msdb.dbo.sp_send_dbmail

@profile_name = 'QIK',

@recipients = 'TP2132@gmail.com',-- @nifi_recipients,--- 

@copy_recipients     = 'TP2132@gamil.com',

--@blind_copy_recipients = 'hemadribabu@gmail.com',  

@body_format = 'HTML',

@subject = 'test' ,

@body    = 'test'

,@attach_query_result_as_file     = 1,

@query_result_header              = 0,

@query_result_no_padding          = 1,

@query                                          = 'set nocount on;

SELECT top 10 employee_code from HRMS40..epin_employee

',

@query_attachment_filename        = 'TEST.xls',

@query_result_separator                  = '    '

hemadri

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:46 PM

All replies