none
How to force Table Footer to the bottom of the page?? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have 4 subreports in one single .rdl file. In SSRS 2005, Subreport doesn't bring Page Header and Page Footer, it only brings report body. So what i did is in my main report i put my page header on the table header and same thing with footer also. so it is quite obvious that whenever the detail record of the table ends from that point the table footer will print......

1) is it possible to create empty records and basically do the count of the dataset and insert that empty records and this will make the table footer to the end of the page???.... but make sure that the records can go to next page so the table footer should be at the bottom of the next page...

can you please give me the solution which i can write in my stored procedure.... it will be really helpful to me......

2) next option is we can create a function through report custom code and create the empty records and directly add that function name and it should bring the table footer down....

any option is fine for me as i never wrote VB code so any help would be really appreciate.....

pls help me out....

Thanks,

modiferrari.....
    Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:26 PM

All replies

• no reply still.... i need it urgently ....any leads will help me to complete my task which i need it before next fri.....

thanks...
    Friday, September 18, 2009 7:27 PM