none
Mobile Report publisher stylesheet RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I 'm new in mobile report publisher and have starting BI development recently.

and now, i would like to know how can i modify the stylesheet of mobile report publisher BI?

where is the css and font files?

thanx

Friday, September 23, 2016 2:18 PM

Answers

• Hi m6.amiri,

As you mentioned, SQL Server Reporting Service 2016 doesn’t support custom fonts name and size in the current version.

So, you can provide the helpful suggestion to Microsoft, they will response to you.

Thanks,
    Pirlo Zhang
    Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:51 AM

All replies

• Hi m6.amiri,

According to your description, you would like to modify the stylesheet of mobile report in SQL Server Reporting Services 2016, right?

Generally, you can use the Custom Brand Package to achieve your requirements. A brand package for Reporting Services consists of three items and is packaged as a zip file. These items are: colors.json, metada xml file, logo.png(optional). You can modify the colors.json to create custom stylesheet for mobile report. But it’s not supported to modify font currently.

Reference: How to create a custom brand package for Reporting Services with SQL Server 2016
    I did a test to create a custom stylesheet with pink color for mobile report, please refer to following steps below.

1.Download the default brand package and modify the colors.json file like below.

2.Upload the package.Settings->site settings->branding

3.create a new mobile report and choose a color palette, then you will find the custom color at the first and then apply.

If you still have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
    Pirlo Zhang

• Proposed as answer by TUSG Monday, September 26, 2016 10:05 AM
    Monday, September 26, 2016 10:01 AM
  • thank you Pirlo,

but i want to change fonts name and size that don't exist in branding package.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 5:19 AM
  • Hi m6.amiri,

As you mentioned, SQL Server Reporting Service 2016 doesn’t support custom fonts name and size in the current version.

So, you can provide the helpful suggestion to Microsoft, they will response to you.

Thanks,
    Pirlo Zhang
    Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:51 AM
  • ok, thank you very much pirlo
    Thursday, October 6, 2016 2:40 PM