none
Error 1026 and 1000 , .NET Runtime and Application error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I am running a software called TCS. It was working fine 2 days ago, then stopped. I checked event viewer and saw 1026 and 1000. I did a system restore to a week back and I was able to use the software again. Now this week TCS will not run again and I tried a system restore but this time it does not work. I have tried to uninstall frame work 4.7.2 and reinstall and that has not fixed it.

I have window 7 Professional x64

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 1026

Application: TCS.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
       at TCS.MyApp.Application_DispatcherUnhandledException(System.Object, System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherUnhandledExceptionEventArgs)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.CatchException(System.Exception)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.CatchExceptionStatic(System.Object, System.Exception)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.CatchException(System.Object, System.Exception, System.Delegate)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
       at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
       at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
       at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
       at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
       at System.Windows.Application.Run()
       at TCS.MyApp.Main()

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 1000

Faulting application name: TCS.exe, version: 2.0.2096.1, time stamp: 0x5bae375f
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0151ca7a
    Faulting process id: 0x1868
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d4d436bac1d275
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\TOG\TCS Client\TCS.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report Id: faae6a15-4029-11e9-ab16-1803733501c2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your time

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 4:18 PM