none
Raiser's Edge error RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for the cause of this error -

General ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The multi-part identifier ".Constit_ID" could not be bound. Native error:4104 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]The cursor was not declared. Native error:16945

This error came up in Raiser's Edge when a user tried to run a report.

Thanks

• Moved by Graham Davies Friday, January 25, 2013 3:39 PM not SCOM
    Friday, January 25, 2013 2:57 PM

Answers

• From the error it would appear the application was trying to use a cursor and the query that was populating the cursor was referencing a table or column that does not exist.  If you search the tech documentation for Raiser's Edge a similar error is listed.

Error: General ODBC Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] The multi‑part identifier "GL7TRANSACTIONDISTRIBUTINOSGeneral Ledger7ProjectsID" could not be bound. Native error: 4104 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] the cursor was not declared native error 16945

The following error occurs when running a Transaction List Report in Account's Receivable and the box is marked to show distribution for Project ID:

OR

When running an Account Distribution Report in Payroll and the box is marked to show distribution for Project ID or Project Description:

I am unaware of the application, but unless there is a way to configure the query within the application this would most likely require support.

Hope this helps

David Dye My Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013 6:08 PM