none
problem during installation of Sql server 2008

Question

• i am having a problem while installing Sql server 2008 in the server configuration step (server accounts)....m also posting a pic over here....if there is any mistakes in my written lines.
    Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:33 AM

Answers

• Would please sahre/upload SQL Server Setup logs, check-out below "FAQ" on how to locate and where to upload SQL Server setup logs.

FAQ
    ----
    Regards,
    Ahmed Ibrahim
    SQL Server Setup Team
    My Blog
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you.
    This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    View Ahmed Ibrahim's profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:08 PM
  • Hi harindersingh,

We need to analyze the installation log file to find the root cause of the issue. Please upload the installation log and we will help to analysis the issue. Additionally, you can refer to the steps on the following link to collect the related information.

How to: View and Read SQL Server Setup Log Files
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143702(v=sql.105).aspx

Allen Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 18, 2013 10:15 AM

All replies

• Would please sahre/upload SQL Server Setup logs, check-out below "FAQ" on how to locate and where to upload SQL Server setup logs.

FAQ
    ----
    Regards,
    Ahmed Ibrahim
    SQL Server Setup Team
    My Blog
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you.
    This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    View Ahmed Ibrahim's profile on LinkedIn

Saturday, March 16, 2013 5:08 PM
  • Hello ,

Share the screen shots and upload the setup bootstarp logs .....

Sunday, March 17, 2013 10:14 AM
  • Hi harindersingh,

We need to analyze the installation log file to find the root cause of the issue. Please upload the installation log and we will help to analysis the issue. Additionally, you can refer to the steps on the following link to collect the related information.

How to: View and Read SQL Server Setup Log Files
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143702(v=sql.105).aspx

Allen Li
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 18, 2013 10:15 AM