Hello, Here I would like to share my openion, I think I have got the point and I would like to answer about your question. There are following steps that have to follow to do do so.
- Download and Install SSIS Json Source Connector.
- From your tool box Drag SSIS JSON Source.
- Specify JSON File or URL from where you want to consume JSON data.
- Click on Columns tab and select columns you want to select.
- Drag OLEDB Destination. Select SQL Server connection and Target Table where you want to load data.
- Map Input columns to Target SQL Server Table.
- Run the package.