none
SQL Server Report Builder Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I want to share my SQL Server Report Builder Subscription with my colleague. I find how to transfer ownership of subscription but  I didn't find how to use one subscription by multiple user.
    Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:02 PM

All replies

• Simply add the other email addresses separated by Semikolon, as you do it in a common email.

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Thursday, October 17, 2019 1:10 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But I have required different, Example --> In SSRS once I created a subscription this shows in my subscription list, I want to share same subscription that I was created to multiple user means this subscription is also available to other user subscription list.

Thursday, October 17, 2019 2:02 PM
  • Hi Mitesh,

Not sure what you are trying to do with this.

The user must create their own subscription or you could create your subscription to send email to them.

You subscription will not be able to be "available" to your user. Unless, RS server admin grant them-- the users with permission to manage all subscriptions on the server.  IF this is what you are trying to achieve, you could take reference from HOW TO Grant the Manage All Subscriptions rights

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 18, 2019 1:30 AM