none
ADO NET Source has failed to acquire the connection with the following error message: "Could not create a managed connection manager." RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody

i try to Import Data from a Oracle-System (64-bit) on a 64-bit Server with MS SQL Server 2012 and with the installed Oracle 11g Drivers (64bit) with the SQL Agent. When i run the Package i always get following Error Message: "ADO NET Source has failed to acquire the connection {GUID} with the following error message: "Could not create a managed connection manager."

what's wrong ?

Friday, June 22, 2012 7:41 AM

Answers

• i found the Solution, i forgot to set the Property "Run64BitRuntime" in the Project-File.
    • Marked as answer by Phil.B Friday, June 22, 2012 3:32 PM
    Friday, June 22, 2012 3:32 PM

All replies

• Hello Phil,

Was your package running in Dev? Does it run outside the Agent?

I am also curious if you have accidentally set the package to run in 32 bit mode in the Agent.

Arthur My Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012 1:13 PM
  • i found the Solution, i forgot to set the Property "Run64BitRuntime" in the Project-File.
    • Marked as answer by Phil.B Friday, June 22, 2012 3:32 PM
    Friday, June 22, 2012 3:32 PM
  • I got the same error while moving my SSIS package from Dev(local) to QA Server.

The solution for the above error is, in my local my version of the Teradata (ADO NET Connection) is different from server Teradata version. Need to change according to server. Then this issue will resolve.

• Edited by Hemambar Friday, December 1, 2017 3:29 PM
    Friday, December 1, 2017 3:28 PM