none
SSRS Report Builder RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

My requirement is when I pass Report language "en-us" format currency will be display in French currency format because the we make application for particular West African CFA franc 

but my application represent in two language English-"en-us" and French -"fr-CD" and currency format same when select en-us and fr-CD currency display only "fr-CD" currency on ToolTip.

Thanks,

• Edited by Bhakti Lad Monday, October 14, 2019 7:14 AM
    Monday, October 14, 2019 7:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Bhakti,

I got confused by the description,"requirement is when I pass Report language "en-us" format currency will be display in French currency format" and "when select en-us and fr-CD currency display only "fr-CD" currency on ToolTip."

Seems the application has already met your requirement? Or have I misunderstood something?

Have you passed the en-us as parameter to the report? Could you elaborate more about your case?

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 5:36 AM
  • Hi

Thank you for your response Have you passed the en-us as parameter to the report?  Yes, I passed the en-us as Report Parameter but format Currency display in Tool Tip $ I need CFA (West African CFA franc)  Currency when Passed en-us as Parameter. I tried but their is no language properties for Tool Tip

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:15 PM
  • Hi Bhakti,

Could you try use an expression for this?

For example,

=IIF(Parameters!Para.value="en-us","CFA","SomethingElse")

This is one direction you could take a look into.

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:18 AM