none
SSRS 2012 Schedules RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

My SSRS schedules are expiring automatically even if I have not given any end date. I am using a listener and 4 db's with always On enabled. 

Please help me in resolving this as my users are not getting reports.

Thanks,

Srikant Mishra

Srikant Mishra

Wednesday, August 2, 2017 4:12 PM

All replies

• Hi SrikantMishra,

I can’t reproduce your issue. Please try to delete schedule and re-create it to see whether it will work or not. And you could restart the SQL server agent in SSMS to see whether it works or not.

Did you send subscriptions on schedule to users? If so, are there lots of subscription will be sent or other applications are running during that time (the time you set in schedule)? If so, you could try to change the send time to avoid the sending peak. You can refer to this blog and this blog for details.

In addition, you could check the history and error log of corresponding schedule job in SQL server agent to see whether it is caused by the other factors. You also could try to check the trace log (C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS13.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\LogFiles) to see the error information.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
    Best regards,
    Zoe Zhi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 3, 2017 5:33 AM