Hi there...I am setting up SQL 2008 reporting services for the Forefront Endpoint 2010. When I get to Home > Forefront Endpoint Protection_ABC > Antimalware > Antimalware Protection Summary Report
I am trying to click on the list of computers and I am getting the above mentioned error. But when I add the user to the local admin group in the server (Just as a test), I was able to view all the report. But my goal is to add the user and give them browser
role so that they can just look the reports.
Steps I did -
1. Under the Site Settings, gave the user account - System User permission
2. under the folder settings, gave the user account - Broswer permission
3. Under the specific reports (which they can open) - gave browser permission
4. In SSMS Analysis Server, under the Databases (FEPDW_ABC - Roles - ReportsUserReadRole , added doamin\admin under the Membership)
5. Added the admin user in the FEPDW_ABC DB and added the AN_ReaderRole
Even after this, I am getting the same error, Can you please let me know if I am missed to do something or any other solutions to fix this.