none
Getting data from ATOMSVC files in PowerShell RRS feed

• Question

• Are there any existing scripts or methods to use Powershell to retrieve SSRS/SCCM report data using the atomsvc file from a report?

I'm hoping to be able to save several .atomsvc files for reports I reference frequently so I can pull them at regular intervals and store them for historical reference purposes. (Such PC with serial number xxxxxx in our asset tracking system has not been located since our last inventory, it's no longer in SCCM, when did we last see it?)

And subscribing to reports is not an option as the powers that be won't give us access to do that.

(This is a report of a question I posted in the SCCM forum, but they said it's more of an SSRS post, so I'm asking here)

Monday, June 19, 2017 5:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Stonent, 

In SSRS , you could save report to .atomsvc files directly by  clicking the Export option->Data Feed in Report Manager.

In addition, based on my research, I find a similar thread to export report to PDF, you could try to change the render format and the file format in code to see whether it works or not. You could refer to this and this thread for help

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:18 AM