none
ssas tabular model RRS feed

• Question

• IN a cube 10 tables i want refresh only 5 tables its possible? if possible how to process
    Monday, October 14, 2019 8:39 AM

All replies

• IN a cube 10 tables i want refresh only 5 tables its possible? if possible how to process

Yes, it's possible.

You could use Refresh command to achieve it. Here is the example.(3 tables)

{
      "refresh": {
        "type": "full",
        "objects": [
          {
            "database": "Adventure Works Internet Sales",
            "table": "Product"
          },
          {
            "table": "Product Category"
          },
          {
            "table": "Burndown"
          }
        ]
      }
    }

Reference

Refresh command (TMSL)

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:58 AM
  • Hi balu9309,

Are you satisfied with the reply above? If yes, please kindly help close the thread.

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 6:36 AM
  • please tell me the process step by step
    • Edited by balu9309 Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:01 PM
    Wednesday, October 30, 2019 1:44 PM
  • please tell me the process step by step

OK, please firstly help close your other threads if you have no questions about them.:-)

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/user/threads?user=balu9309

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:50 AM
  • my another threads are closed please explain step by step
    Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:35 AM
  • my another threads are closed please explain step by step

OK. Please refer to following steps:

Step 1 Prepare the refresh command as shown in my previous reply.

Step 2 Login on to SSAS tabular instance by using SSMS, right click instance:

Step 3 Type the refresh command into XMLA Text Editor, then execute the command.

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, November 14, 2019 6:23 AM