Basic question about a matrix report:
1) I have a data set with fields: Product, Bucket, Bal, Payments, Adjustments, WriteOffs
2) I can pivot this in excel so the data looks like (Product in Rows, Bucket in Colums, the rest in Data):
Product Data 0-30 Days 31-60 Days Over 60
09 Bal $20 $50
Payments $10 $20
Adjustments -$5 $30
WriteOffs $0 $0
3) When doing the same in SSRS I get:
Bal Payments Adjustments WriteOffs Bal Payments Adjustments WriteOffs Bal Payments
09 $20 $10 -$5 $0
$50 $20 $30 $0 etc.
I need this to look like the Excel Pivot Table. Any suggestions?
1) Ignore the wizard
2) Insert a matrix onto a blank design surface
3) Manually add column, row, and data fields
4) Manually add column and row groupings to suit
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Msdn Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Msdn Web site.
Would you like to participate?