none
Using SharePoint 2016 list as a data source. List data doesn't show up in dataset RRS feed

• Question

• I have setup the data source using the SharePoint URL and when I setup the DataSet I select my source and click the Query Designer but I don't see anything, no list of fields just the blank query designer. I'm designing this in VS 2015 building an SSRS report. Thanks
    Friday, October 11, 2019 6:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Sherry,

Check that if you clicked "Edit as text ", click that button see if anything changed.

Share us a picture of your issue, would help to understand the scenario.

Check in your share point site , if there is list data exists or not. Check the connection string of the datasource, see if it could successfully connect.

At last, you could read the tutorial see if you have done anything that suspiciously different: Using a SharePoint List as a Data Source in SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 14, 2019 3:19 AM