none
SSIS Installation RRS feed

• Question

• I have tried to download SSDT to get the SSIS tools about three to four times now and it goes through the download cycle and when I try create a new project the SSIS is not there.
    Friday, November 15, 2019 10:30 PM

All replies

• You need to describe your environment a little better in order for us to be able to help you.   For example are you using Visual Studio or the direct SSIS editor that comes with MS Sql to edit SSIS packages?   What year version of MS Sql are you getting your SSDT from?
    Friday, November 15, 2019 11:22 PM
  • I have tried to download SSDT to get the SSIS tools about three to four times now and it goes through the download cycle and when I try create a new project the SSIS is not there.

Please share the download link that you used to install SSDT. 

You can simply install - SSDT for VS 2017 (standalone installer) and should be able to see new SSIS Project option:

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" or Upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Saturday, November 16, 2019 4:46 AM

Hi DhruvSki,

Welcome to SQL Server Integration Services community forum.

Per your description, which version of SSDT are you using? Not clear about your detailed environment, it is hard to suggest anything helpful. Here are all the versions of SSDT, please refer:

Previous releases of SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT and SSDT-BI)

Best Regards,

Will

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 18, 2019 2:32 AM