none
PWA Enterprise Custom Fields not showing in Project Center RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using Project Server Beta to do a proof of concept.  One of the tasks is to show graphical indicators in Project Center for a visual view of the state of the projects.  I have set up a simple indicator " Project Time" as a Project Numerical indicator with this formula IIf([% Work Complete] > 25, 1, 2) using Project Server. I have set up the actual graphical indicator or not and the behaviour is the same.  If I edit and publish the project from Project Pro 2010, the indicator will show in Project Center.  If I use PWA to edit and publish the project,  the indicator does not show in Project Center. In fact if I select the same project that I edited in Project Pro, it will remove the indicator.  I don't know if this is just a Beta version problem or if I am missing something.  If it is a Beta version problem, is there a newer trial version I could use instead.  We have a large number of small projects that we want to control only using Project Server so this is an important issue.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:42 PM

Answers

All replies