LOOK SEEK SEARCH GATHER DESTROY OR JUST take ctrl:linda gilker she is evil and hateful very controling if your Buisness wiyh the likes of HER y DO i want to be any part of your WIN.soft&there is nothing MICROaboutTHIS,,,noproblem with MSN windows or net.W RRS feed

• General discussion

• how do you like to comUNIunicate:A PARENT LEE ALL DAYF#linda_gilker!THE cougar.DBA COGARS DEN CLOSED PERMANENTLY IS A HATER SHE covers it well. I can not compete with her shes been in this computer world A long time as for me Construction and OTR Driver I have fallen to DRUG-ADDICTION this will be very difficult to over come and finding my way back IM thinking needs less complications AND more attention mostly about myself but she not only took back wwhat was rightfully hers but things like my 1st grandchilds Photos OKAY before you offer suggestions on finding and recovery settings HERE THIS if settings can be SET settings can be SETBACK @2 settings again start over cleared and NOTyoursANYmore/THEIRStoBE.what when and where ever the person with the ADVANTAGE am I stupid or what\ BUT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS DRIVING ME crasy more than ive been in the past but at least I know whats not okay *LIKE sorry I have to go now hopefully this gets resolved *LIKE violence is not the answer.. THANK you 
    Monday, July 2, 2018 6:23 PM

All replies

• how do you like to comUNIunicate:A PARENT LEE ALL DAYF#linda_gilker!THE cougar.DBA COGARS DEN CLOSED PERMANENTLY IS A HATER SHE covers it well. I can not compete with her shes been in this computer world A long time as for me Construction and OTR Driver I have fallen to DRUG-ADDICTION this will be very difficult to over come and finding my way back IM thinking needs less complications AND more attention mostly about myself but she not only took back wwhat was rightfully hers but things like my 1st grandchilds Photos OKAY before you offer suggestions on finding and recovery settings HERE THIS if settings can be SET settings can be SETBACK @2 settings again start over cleared and NOTyoursANYmore/THEIRStoBE.what when and where ever the person with the ADVANTAGE am I stupid or what\ BUT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR IS DRIVING ME crasy more than ive been in the past but at least I know whats not okay *LIKE sorry I have to go now hopefully this gets resolved *LIKE violence is not the answer.. THANK you 

so sorry to be offensive.. I have no more time at the moment I will be glad to get back to this at later time
    Monday, July 2, 2018 6:25 PM