none
Visual Studio 2019 aspx file drag to extended monitor grey out RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there, i having issue on when i drag aspx file to extended monitor, the code will grey out and scroll bar having issue. It was very anoying when do coding. and it happen after i updated latest version. 

Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:20 AM

All replies

• Hi EvoBao,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

I notice you said “it happen after I updated latest version”, in general, update will not change the configuration of VS 2019. I suggest you could try below methods to troubleshoot.

#1. Right-click your solution -> Open Folder in File Explorer -> close Visual Studio -> find the hidden .vs folder from the file explorer and delete it. Then restart VS and open your solution, rebuild it to see if this issue could be solved.

#2. Try to delete bin and obj folder then rebuild your solution and check again.

#3. Not sure if there are some configurations when connect to the extended monitor, or maybe update has changed some of them, if possible you could check this.

#4. Maybe repair VS could fix this issue. From Visual Studio Installer -> More -> Repair.

In addition, does VS provide you with some error message? If yes, could you share some more detailed information with us to check?

I hope all above could help you and any feedback would be great expected.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 14, 2019 10:00 AM