Silverlight issues - Need silverlight expert RRS feed

• Question

• I need some silverlight/netflix integration expert technical help here. I am good with computers and still cannot figure out whats wrong. Here is what is happening:

- I can play a movie or show once full through no problems, when I click to go to another show or it just naturally tries to play the next show I get a "Internet Connection Problem" or "DRM Issue" pop up.

Here is what I have tried:
    1.Called Netflix gave them the error codes, we went through the steps and nothing so they said it was a silverlight issue and to contact Microsoft
    2. I tried uninstalling silverlight and wiping it clean, reinstalled again, same problem
    3. I tried it in Chrome and Firefox same issue with both (I use Windows 7 64x)
    4. When I close the browsers, wipe everything (cache, cookies, temp files etc) and re-open my browser I can play the show and get rid of the "error" for one show then it just repeats the same process.

What can I do to fix this issue? I should be able to have netflix play a show after show without me having to keep shutting down everything, clearing and then restarting it. Thanks.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 2:53 AM