Release rollback RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I have a scenario which I am working on. I have 10 work items (10 tasks the developer has to work on). Out of 10, 5 work items are complete and done, 3 work items are in progress means not complete but source code has been checked in, 2 work items have not been started yet.

Now I want to exclude few work items from release from deploying. How can I do this ?

Please assist me.

Thanks,

Vishwajeet.

Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Vishwajeet,

Which version of TFS are you using?

Do you mean you have associated all 10 work items when check in changes, and you want to remove some of them?

If yes, please try to open the work items that you want to edit, find the changeset link and remove it.

Best regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, December 1, 2017 6:12 AM
  • Thanks Cece for your reply.

I am using Visual Studio Team services (VSTS).

Friday, December 1, 2017 7:07 AM
  • Have you try to remove changeset link from the task? Is it working?

Best regards,

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, December 1, 2017 9:08 AM
  • No. I have not tried this. Let me try and I will let you know.

Thanks,

Friday, December 1, 2017 10:01 AM