none
How to enter page break in Power BI Report Builder report in A4 Landscape size? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am creating a report in A4 Landscape mode in Power BI Report Builder but having difficulty in adjusting the positions of visuals which turn several centimeters higher up of down depending on the input parameters. 

On each page I have a different sent of visuals and they hardly span more than a page. I have tried to position visuals as per page dimensions also but that didn't help.

I am wondering if there is a way to put pagebreaks at the end of each page i.e if A4 Landscape has dimensions of 29.7cm x 21cm so I can put a page break on say 20 cm from top.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 10:48 AM

All replies

• Hi levresZ343,

Try to add a page break to a Rectangle and then set the size of the Rectangle in Properties.

Please refer to Add a Page Break (Report Builder and SSRS) and check if the screenshot helps.

If you have further issues, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Zoe

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, September 20, 2019 3:14 AM