none
problem with silverlight

Question

• I am having problems with silverlight be installed on my program Artscow design.  I have it installed but it keeps telling me that it is not installed.  Help please
    Tuesday, April 18, 2017 11:56 AM

All replies

• Hi marpig,

Where did you download the Silverlight? Could you share us the link?

>>I am having problems with silverlight be installed on my program Artscow design. 

Could you share us a screen shot about the above result in your side? Would you please share us some information about the Artscow design? Does it load the web page? If so, which browser did you use? Maybe you could change the browser, check it again. If it just has this issue with the Artscow, you may email Artscowsupport@artscow.com directly.

As you said that you have installed the Silverlight, but not works, if you delete it and then re-install it again, how about the result? Please also make sure that you installed the latest version.

If I have misunderstood this issue, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Jack

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:39 AM