none
Azure IoT-Hub with Azure IoT Central RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way to connect existing Azure IoT-Hub devices to Azure IoT Central ? 

Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:17 PM

Answers

• Hi,

What's the business scenario? How many iot devices? What are you expecting from the IoT Central? etc. These answers will help to figure out the complexity of the bridge between the IoT Hub and IoT Central and back.

The following screen snippet shows an example of the integration of the telemetry path between the IoT Hub and IoT Central, where the EventHubTrigger function represents a bridge for pushing a device telemetry data to the IoT Central, for detail implementation see here.

Thanks

Roman

• Edited by Roman Kiss Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by Moataz Hussien Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:47 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What's the business scenario? How many iot devices? What are you expecting from the IoT Central? etc. These answers will help to figure out the complexity of the bridge between the IoT Hub and IoT Central and back.

The following screen snippet shows an example of the integration of the telemetry path between the IoT Hub and IoT Central, where the EventHubTrigger function represents a bridge for pushing a device telemetry data to the IoT Central, for detail implementation see here.

Thanks

Roman

• Edited by Roman Kiss Thursday, October 10, 2019 9:07 PM
    • Marked as answer by Moataz Hussien Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:47 AM
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:07 PM
  • Hi Roman 

Thank you for your response
    The scenario is to get all data (Tags of PLC) from IoT Hub to IoT Central App to visualize the data and make the required analysis.
    For test now : one device only.
    I don't know if your solution is suitable for my application or not.But I will try it.
    Thank you again! 
    Sunday, October 13, 2019 7:47 AM