none
Health Bot Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,  I am trying to integrate heath bot in my mobile apps for android & iOS. What are the procedure of implying it as i went through the documentation but it wasn't sufficient. Help me out for the same. Hope to listen from your end soon. Thanks.
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:55 AM

All replies

• Hi anukrat,

How are you planning to publish it, which channel and what is the documentation that you are relying on?

Divya

• Edited by Divya Akula Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:57 AM
    Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:57 AM
  • Hi Divya,

i want to integrate it in my mobile app. for that i went through the document present in health bot documentation but that didn't helped  me, as after deploying it i am unable to see it in my resource and the further steps. kindly guide me thoroughly.   

Friday, October 4, 2019 5:01 AM
  • Hi Anukrat,

Are you trying any of these

Divya

Friday, October 4, 2019 3:11 PM
  • Hello,

You can also configure your health care bot with other channels that are supported by the Azure bot framework. Submit a request via customer support services from your management portal by navigating to Question menu > Support link 

Once the required bot channel support is added the steps to integrate your bot with an app should be similar to the ones mentioned in this document. Direct Line API should be a best bet to integrate your bot with a mobile application.

-Rohit

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 6:33 AM