Why Email value not populating into Enterprise application ServiceNow RRS feed

• Question

• i have created users in Azure , but issue is Email not populated into Servicenow User record of email field.

• Edited by Kishore190 Thursday, May 14, 2020 11:12 AM
    Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:59 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is dedicated to Azure Data Lake Analytics & Store.

The query posted by you has not reached the right forum. In order to assist best on your query, please do post your question here: ServiceNow - community.

Hope this helps.

Thursday, May 14, 2020 11:31 AM
  • all fields of data pushing into Servicenow only Email value not pushing into servicenow. i already raised issue in ServiceNow, every one saying that the issue from Azure side.

in Azure AD : i have given my email under User 

ex: user : Charis-->Authentication Methods--->Authentication Contact Info--->Email

in this Email box i have given email address

• Edited by Kishore190 Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:52 PM
    Thursday, May 14, 2020 12:35 PM
  • any update can you share
    Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:03 PM
  • Hello,

This forum is dedicated to Azure Data Lake Analytics & Store.

In order to assist best on your query, you can post your query on Azure Active Directory forum on Microsoft Q&A platform.

We're migrating from MSDN to Microsoft Q&A as our new forums and Azure Active Directory has already made the move!  In future, you can ask and look for the discussion for Azure Active Directory related questions here https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-active-directory.html

We are actively working to onboard remaining Azure services on Microsoft Q&A. We will make a public announcement once complete. Want to Learn more about new platform: Microsoft Q&A Getting Started

Hope this helps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, May 15, 2020 3:33 AM