none
Powerpivot Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I prepared an SSAS cube, the indicators are attributes in a column "Element Short Desc" of the dimension table "Capacity Plan Measure" which contains another column "Stage" (Each indicator has a stage "REEL", " CAPACITAIRE "or"BESOIN").

Next, I pivoted the indicators in the "Element Short Desc" column by calculating measures in my "Capacity Values" fact table

I took 3 examples, an indicator of the stage "REAL", an indicator of the stage "CAPACITAIRE" and the other of the stage "BESOIN".

Actes traités: = CALCULATE (SUM ('Capacity Values' [KPI Value]), FILTER ('Capacity Values', 'Capacity Values' [element_lib_court] = "Actes traités"))

Prévisions client en H. improd: = CALCULATE (SUM ('Capacity Values' [KPI Value]), FILTER ('Capacity Values', 'Capacity Values' [element_lib_court] = "Prévisions client en H. improd"))

Nb de positions dispo: = CALCULATE (SUM ('Capacity Values' [KPI Value]), FILTER ('Capacity Values', 'Capacity Values' [element_lib_court] = "Nb de positions dispo"))

Afterwards, i deploy the cube and I exploit it in Excel.

When I create a cross table on excel, and I display the 3 measures created it works well.

After, I drag the "stage" column. Instead of showing each measure in each "stage". While it shows me all the measures in all the stages (even if it does not belong to a stage, it displays the null value).

Can I display each measure in the "stage" that it belongs to?
    If so, how can I do that ????

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:36 PM