Expression Studio Premium Installation for VS Premium 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• We recently downgraded some users from VS Ultimate to VS Premium by having them uninstall VS Ultimate 2010 and reinstall VS Premium  2010. However, many of these users also had Expression Ultimate which is included in VS Ultimate 2010.

Where do I get the Expression Premium installation which was included in VS Premium 2010?  It's listed under Software and Services for Production Use but it's not available on the Microsoft Volume License Center.  The only thing listed is Expression Studio 3.  Is Expression Studio 3 the same as Expression Premium?

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-gb/products

Can I use Expression Studio 3 and upgrade it to Expression Studio 4 for my VS Premium 2010 users. As I recall there was a Expression Studio 4 for VS Premium as well as Expression Studio 3.  Can I upgrade as outlined in Upgrade Studio 4 Premium to Studio 4 Ultimate?  Or is that another installation?

We've found Expression Premium in the MSDN download center.  But it requires a key and we have quite a few users to downgrade and that sounds like a nightmare for each person to have to get a key.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:32 PM