none
VB.net 2017 with webbrowser control RRS feed

• Question

• I have a web page where I want to select a main category and sub category I wan to do this programmaticly .I can fill in the username and password but I'm stuck further on:

The page source

I Need to fill in the options in red and green

1. Main category

<div col-lg-12 col-md-12 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" style="padding-bottom:15px">

<label for="category" col-lg-4 col-md-4 col-sm-12 col-xs-12">Main Category</label>

<div col-md-8 col-sm-12 col-xs-12 ">

<select id="category" name="category"><option selected="selected" value="">Select your Category</option><option value="17">Beauty &amp; Spas</option><option value="9">Building &amp; Construction</option><option value="4">Business &amp; Finance</option><option value="15">Community</option><option value="12">Education</option><option value="3">Employment</option><option value="7">Event Planning</option><option value="20">Farming</option><option value="19">Healthcare</option><option value="18">Holidays &amp; Travel</option><option value="10">Home &amp; Garden</option><option value="21">Industry</option><option value="16">Leisure</option><option value="11">Pets</option><option value="2">Property</option><option value="14">Public Services</option><option value="8">Restaurants &amp; Nightlife</option><option value="6">Shopping</option><option value="13">Sports &amp; Outdoors</option><option value="5">Technology</option><option value="1">Vehicles</option></select>

</div>

</div>

1. Sub catogery

<div col-lg-12 col-md-12 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" style="padding-bottom:15px">

<label for="sub_category" col-lg-4 col-md-4 col-sm-12 col-xs-12">Sub-Category</label>

<div col-md-8 col-sm-12 col-xs-12 ">

<select display="none" id="sub_category" name="sub_category"><option value="0">Select your Sub-Category</option></select

follows

Friday, November 22, 2019 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, your issue is more related about asp.net. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the vb.net.

Ask in the following forum.

https://forums.asp.net/

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for participating in the forum activities.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 25, 2019 1:23 AM
  • This may help, I don't know.

How TO - Custom Select Box

George Frias - AWWshop @: Wikidot, GitHub

Monday, November 25, 2019 1:30 AM