Silverlight hangs at 100% RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been struggling with this problem for way to long!  

Silverlight hangs at 100% but does not open the in browser application.  Please help.  I have re-installed Silverlight, reset browser, tried different browsers and it still does the same.  I confirmed installation and all tests fine.  I am not convinced that the problem is with Silverlight itself but maybe a permissions issue after a windows update.  It was working fine up until last week.   Your thoughts?

Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Viperdp,

>> I confirmed installation and all tests fine.

So do you have tested for other Silverlight application and they are working fine, is it right? If not, please open following Silverlight demo site to check whether it could be opened correctly or not.

https://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/new-controls/demo/

If only one specific site has this issue, please try add that site to trusted sites in your browser through Tools -> Internet options as below screenshot shows.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 16, 2017 6:40 AM