none
Visual interface - Compute target RRS feed

• Question

• An awesome feature has been added to the new Visual interface: when I want to run my experiment, I have to specify what kind of machine I want to run it on.

When the experiment has to run more than once, I found only one – tiny bit – annoying feature: every time you run the experiment, you have to choose a compute target. What if I want to use the same target for the next few days, or even longer?

I wish there was a possibility to set a default size, and use that, unless I want to scale up, or assign experiments to compute targets, so instead of three clicks, I can just press the Run button once. :)

Thank you a lot in advance for your opinion and feedback! :)

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:38 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, to save cost the compute resource will auto scale to 0 nodes when it is idle. When you use it again after a delay, you may again experience approximately 5 minutes of wait time while it scales back up.

For UI improvements, you can raise a user voice request here so the community can vote and provide their feedback, the product team then checks this feedback and implements the feature in future releases.

Thanks

Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:35 AM