Inherited a Microsoft Hub account RRS feed

• Question

• At a new job I inherited a Microsoft Translator Hub, but i don't have access.  It is now scheduled to be undeployed, and to prevent that process, I need to log in to it.  Undeploying the project may be OK, but I'm concern that there may be term in the hub that can be used for other projects.

Any suggestions on where to get technical support to transfer ownership of an account once someone leaves a job?  Is there a tech support number?

Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:08 PM

All replies

• Hello Los,

if one of the previous owners can invite you as another owner, you can take full control of the Hub workspace without help from Microsoft. One of the existing owners can add you by email address as an owner. If none of the previous owners are reachable, you should create a new workspace and train your custom systems in there.

A custom system being undeployed does not affect the workspace and its training data. It just means the custom system hasn't been used for a while, and Microsoft is freeing up the space it takes on the live site. The Hub workspace and all its training data and training results remain intact.

Let us know if this is satisfactory.

You can also contact us by email at mthubsup (at) microsoft.com.

Chris Wendt
    Microsoft Translator

Saturday, December 19, 2015 8:14 PM