Cannot build project with the "Compile with .Net Native tool chain" option enabled RRS feed

• Question

• I'm attempting to submit a universal windows application, but that requires "Compile with .Net Native tool chain" to be enabled. If I enable the option I get the following build errors:

Internal Compiler Error : Please contact Microsoft. Assert Failed: unexpected scope kind found during [UNKNOWN]

The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NetNative\x86\ilc\ilc.exe" /in:"C:\Users\Projects\...\obj\x86\Release\ilc\in" /out:"C:\Users\Projects\...\bin\x86\Release\ilc" /intermediatespath:"C:\Users\Projects\...\obj\x86\Release\ilc\intermediate" /v:normal /keepintermediates:true /buildtype:ret /exename:"XXXXXXXX.exe" /makepripath:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\bin\x64\MakePri.exe" /appPriProjectRoot:"C:\Users\Projects\ProjectDirectory" /rcpath:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\\bin\x86\rc.exe" /targetplatformsdklibpath:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\lib\10.0.10240.0\um" /targetplatformsdkmetadatapath:"C:\Users\Projects\...\obj\x86\Release\ilc\in\WinMetadata" /targetframeworkpath:"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319" /RdXmlPath:"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NetNative\LibraryXML" /suppressPDBWarnings:true /AllowNoManagedCode /UseCustomFramework "/logger:CsvLogger;2604;2608"" exited with code 1201.

I have Microsoft.NetNative.Analyzer analyzers installed on both my class library and application. The analyzers generate no errors/warnings/info.

Any suggestions on a work-around for the issue would be highly appreciated.

Monday, September 7, 2015 10:34 PM

All replies

• I think you have a generic class named as a namespace :)

for example you have class named

Project.Model<T> 

and a namespace

Project.Model

Sunday, November 1, 2015 3:41 PM