On-premise gateway across multiple subscriptions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

At INTEGRATE 2019 in early June, we were very pleased to hear from the Microsoft Product group, that support for on-premise gateways across multiple subscriptions were 'coming soon'. 

Are there any updates when this will be available? Thanks.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:55 AM

Answers

All replies

• Thanks for reaching out. I will check on this internally and will update this thread.
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:01 AM
  • Thank you for prompt reply. 
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:11 AM
  • Hi Thomas,

I have check this internally and it is live.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:26 AM
  • Great, thanks. We will try it!

For future reference, where are feature changes like these announced?
    Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:48 AM
  • HI Dixit/Thomas,

I am still not able to create multiple cloud gateway resource pointing to same on-prem gateway in different subscription.

Business Case :- Connect to On Prem server and we have 4 different subscription/environment ( Dev/QA/UAT/Prod)

Can you please suggest any pointers/steps in case it works for you.

Thanks

Yash Jain

Integration Architect

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 8:42 PM
  • HI Dixit/Thomas,

I am still not able to create multiple cloud gateway resource pointing to same on-prem gateway in different subscription.

Business Case :- Connect to On Prem server and we have 4 different subscription/environment ( Dev/QA/UAT/Prod)

Can you please suggest any pointers/steps in case it works for you.

Thanks

Yash Jain

Integration Architect

Hello,

we are having the same situation, so multiple subscriptions that should be able to use a single OPG, but I can't find any way to do that....can you give me a solution? If this feature is gone live, where i can find the updated installer for OPG or where i can find it on azure?

Best Regards

Friday, September 6, 2019 10:39 AM
  • How can be it done? When I am trying to add a new on premises gateway from other subscription with the same user whose installed into the service, it said that "No instances found" into "Installation name" 

PC-CF2.0

Friday, November 15, 2019 11:24 AM
  • May i know the URL on how to configure this ? "One  On-premise gateway across multiple subscriptions "
    Thursday, December 12, 2019 7:34 PM
  • Could you share a URL to see the multiple subscriptions in a single OPDG?  thanks

Friday, May 29, 2020 6:35 PM
  • Did you get a solution for this?
    Friday, May 29, 2020 6:36 PM