none
Help with geo fencing RRS feed

• Question

• I have followed along with the demo to animate a symbol along a path and it is working fine. Now I need to be able to draw a polygon on this map and have it be a geo fence so every time the symbol enters or leaves the geofence I get a notification. I have set up my azure map account and the events, but I need some help sending the geo fence coordinates to azure from the drawn polygon, and help sending the REST call from the animated symbol as it moves along its path to azure so I can get these notifications. I have looked at the demos from MS, but I can't find the demo shown on some of their videos on Channel 9 that show very type of behavior. Does anyone know where these are? Specifically the demo:

<iframe src="https://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/Internet-of-Things-Show/Introducing-Spatial-operations-for-Azure-Maps/player" width="960" height="540" allowFullScreen frameBorder="0"></iframe>

This is the exact demo code I need to show my bosses this concept. The link gives a demo on how to set up the geo fence, but not the code they showed in the demo.  Where is it located?

Thanks.

john

Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:11 PM

All replies