none
Up dating of database RRS feed

• Question

• I was developing wpf application in Visual Basic 2017 . The database and the codes are created accurately . There is no problem during compiling . But during debugging , it gave the error " Presentation Framework.pdb is not loaded " Which I removed through tools . But now it is giving the error " Source no Found " and  System.Windows.Application is giving exception . Please suggest.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Hiit Jee, 

Welcome to MSDN forum.

As far as I know, when start debugging, the debugger will load pdb file. The file contains information for the debugger to work with. So we suggest you need to move pdb file back to original path.

Or please build(not just compile) your project, and keep pdb file, then debug your project.

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:11 AM
  • Hi Hiit,

Did you try Dylan's suggestions to rebuild your project? 

In addition to this, please try to remove the dll reference to the PresentationFramework in your visual studio project and add the PresentationFramework  reference again and then clean and build your application to check whether the issue persists.

If this does not help you, please try to use local symbol file to debug your project.

Tools -->Options-->Debugging-->Symbols-->add your project symbol file in the path "your project path\bin\Debug

Then try to clean and rebuild again.

Hope it could help you.

Best Regards,

Perry

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:13 AM