none
Trial Version API Required RRS feed

Answers

• Hello,

Any software of this type that would be considered reliable is going to be paid for such as the one below which I have no ties too. Any code out there that is free usually is not worth bothering with.

https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user-guide/tutorial-licensing.html

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by CompuTechSide Saturday, September 14, 2019 4:37 PM
    Friday, September 13, 2019 1:59 PM

All replies

• Hi

OK,will send as soon as possible.

You will need to confirm you are old enough for this item. You will also need to be sure that you have all the necessary hardware to provide a suitable environment.

If you have not used this item before, you may consider re-phrasing your post such that readers here can make some sort of sense out of it.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Friday, September 13, 2019 12:21 PM
  • Hello,

Any software of this type that would be considered reliable is going to be paid for such as the one below which I have no ties too. Any code out there that is free usually is not worth bothering with.

https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user-guide/tutorial-licensing.html

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

• Marked as answer by CompuTechSide Saturday, September 14, 2019 4:37 PM
    Friday, September 13, 2019 1:59 PM
  • Install the software and add "/trial" to the code.
    Friday, September 13, 2019 2:35 PM
  • I want to set number of Trial Days and get set registry

Best Regards

Hi

OK, I have sent it to you - please post here when you receive it.

Saturday, September 14, 2019 4:25 PM
  • Its very expensive Trial & Registration cannot afford

This feature is available only in an Enterprise or above license.

kindly give me any free option

Best Regards

Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:03 AM
  • Hi

Here is free Visual Studio Community.

Sunday, September 15, 2019 12:15 PM
  • Its very expensive Trial & Registration cannot afford

This feature is available only in an Enterprise or above license.

kindly give me any free option

Best Regards

Everything I've seen over the past 30 years that is free is not worth it, either they are incomplete or buggy where paid trial software libraries that are mature are that way because the company who created them to a great deal of time and effort into them and not going to give away for free.

StackOverFlow

Sunday, September 15, 2019 12:53 PM