none
x86 build -InitializeError Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application

Question

• Hello,

I got this strange error with project built in x86 mode, in Any CPU it can run successfully. The project is very simple as default Silverlight project.

Anybody can help please?

Error: Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application
    Code: 2110   
    Category: InitializeError      
    Tuesday, January 17, 2017 5:54 PM

All replies

• Hi thinhtt,

Which version of Visual Studio and Silverlight do you use? And does this issue occurs before?

I'm using Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and Silverlight 5 (5.1.50901.0). The Silverlight Toolkit version is  Silverlight_5_Toolkit_December_2011.msi and the Silverlight 5 SDK version is 5.0.61118.0.

Please check all above tools version to make sure the version are all correctly first.

If this issue occurs after installing Visual Studio, I'm afraid that this issue caused by the Visual Studio installation. I suggest you try repair your Visual Studio to check whether this issue could be fixed.

If it works fine before, please check whether do you installed any updates for your Visual Studio and Windows, which causes this issue.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:54 AM