none
Check 'Copy non-clustered indexes' replication article property using T-SQL RRS feed

• Question

• I need to check the property of this setting at the article level across my full transactional replication environment (several servers, dozens of publications, hundreds of articles).

Tracing a change to this property, this is the call made:

use [StackOverflow]

exec sp_changearticle @publication = N'Users', @article = N'Users', @property = N'schema_option', @value = N'0x000000000803509F', @force_invalidate_snapshot = 1, @force_reinit_subscription = 1

Any way to interpret that @value info?

I really don't want to do this by hand, despite it being billable hours.

Anyone know how to get to this in T-SQL?

Edit: scripting out the article just shows this: @schema_option = 0x000000000803509F

Thanks

22 years of database experience, most with SQL Server. Please 'Mark as answered' those posts that helped you.

• Edited by KevinBHill Friday, December 13, 2019 2:56 PM
    Friday, December 13, 2019 2:52 PM

All replies

• Hi Kevin,

If i got your point you are trying to know what @value information means right? from my point of view the best option is to script the entire publication since you will have to compare many things. You can create a parametric table but the logic on the query will be a big one.

I hope this helps.

Friday, December 13, 2019 3:40 PM
  • Even the script is not helping...all I get is this, which is bitmap/hash/whatever of all the property selections:

@schema_option = 0x000000000803509F

22 years of database experience, most with SQL Server. Please 'Mark as answered' those posts that helped you.

Friday, December 13, 2019 9:55 PM