The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Active Directory!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Trying to download our customer data from azure servers. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I am trying to download our customer data from our azure servers. I am a non technical person so its a little confusing to figure out the right way to do it. Any advice would be really helpful. Thanks in advance

Monday, September 23, 2019 5:16 AM

All replies

• Hello Ravi 

What exactly are you trying to download. I would say to start with checking what all resources your customer uses. Azure may have multiple different kind of assets . You can download reporting on them mostly and download some Assets like VHD / storage data and some configuration files. You can also download Sign-in reports for your users and get details depending upon the kind of licenses you have associated with your Azure AD tenant. The process of each and what exactly can you download from the service would be different . You can check Azure Advisor for reports and recommendations for your resources. If the given links do not help you with your requirement , please provide more details as to what exactly you would like to download and we can help you further. At this point the requirement is a little vague and not clear enough to provide a concise path of action . 

Hope the information provided helps. 

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!!

Monday, September 23, 2019 5:41 AM