none
Cannot select WIT by ID in web TFS WIT RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

First of all...sorry, I know this is not the right group, but dont know which one is..

If I look for a word ex. george, cannot select WITs by ID, it shows:

TF51005: The query references a field that does not exist. The error is caused by Repro Steps.

We never used field repro steps. The field is not configured in xml for bug,task or change request.

Is it hardcoded in TFS search editor ?

We used to use TFS2013, three months ago we updated for a version TFS2018 a now we found this problem. 

Thanks for help.

Stan 

• Edited by HavliStan Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:51 PM
    Thursday, January 2, 2020 1:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Stan,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to your description, I think your issue is more related to TFS, and since TFS forum has been moved, I suggest you could go to Stack Overflow and start a new thread there to seek for a more professional help.

BTW, it is appreciated if you could share us with more detailed information like screenshots for error, and this link: TF51005: The query references a  field that does not exist may be helpful for you to refer to.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 1:48 AM
  • Hello

Thank you very much for your help. I will go to stackoverflow a ask there. 

Best regards 

Stan 

Friday, January 3, 2020 8:33 AM
  • Hi Stan,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have any other questions about test tools in Visual Studio 2010 and 2012, please feel free to let us know and we are willing to help you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 9:04 AM