Package failed to execute RRS feed

• Question

•  

I've designed a package using 'SSIS import/export wizard'.  This package just copy some tables from one server to another.  First time the package execute successfully but next day it fails.  I am not sure what am I doing wrong.  Any ideas?

Thanks in avdance.

Error:

====

SSIS package "Refresh_Tables.dtsx" starting.
    Error: 0xC002F304 at NonTransactableSql, Execute SQL Task: An error occurred with the following error message: "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\admin_dba\Local Settings\Temp\2\tmp42.tmp'.".
    Task failed: NonTransactableSql
    SSIS package "Refresh_Tables.dtsx" finished: Failure.
    The program '[4196] Refresh_Tables.dtsx: DTS' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Monday, January 21, 2008 9:21 PM

All replies

•  Zafar Nadeem wrote:

I've designed a package using 'SSIS import/export wizard'.  This package just copy some tables from one server to another.  First time the package execute successfully but next day it fails.  I am not sure what am I doing wrong.  Any ideas?

Thanks in avdance.

Error:

====

SSIS package "Refresh_Tables.dtsx" starting.
    Error: 0xC002F304 at NonTransactableSql, Execute SQL Task: An error occurred with the following error message: "Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\admin_dba\Local Settings\Temp\2\tmp42.tmp'.".
    Task failed: NonTransactableSql
    SSIS package "Refresh_Tables.dtsx" finished: Failure.
    The program '[4196] Refresh_Tables.dtsx: DTS' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Some questions:

1) What volume data are you processing?

2) What are the dataflow properties BufferTempStoragePath & BLOBTempStoragePath set to?

-Jamie

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:13 AM