none
After installing Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise, my VPN is not working anymore. RRS feed

• Question

• Before installing visual studio, my VPN worked perfectly. But after installing visual studio, I'm unable to connect my VPN. 
    Sunday, July 12, 2020 7:25 AM

All replies

• Hi there, 

Welcome to MSDN forum.

What’s your Windows System? Please ensure that your Windows is up-to-date.

Could you check the version of your Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise? We recommend you update your Visual Studio to the latest version.

Besides, have you tried restarting your PC? If it doesn’t work, please check for your Internet connection and try to directly connect VPN via Ethernet. Notice that temporarily disable any firewalls or anti-virus software on your computer.

You can also have a look at this similar issue: https://superuser.com/questions/1180952/cant-connect-to-vpn-on-windows-10

Hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, July 13, 2020 9:13 AM