none
Cannot find Sqlceme35.dll RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi, I try to run a SqlCE 3.5 Beta program in Windows CE 6.0 and

the emulator prompt an error message:

"PInvoke DLL, cannot find 'sqlceme35.dll'.

It seems sqlce 3.0 have the same probkem before.

Thanks a lot.

Saturday, October 6, 2007 2:03 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Can you provide the build no of SQL Server Compact 3.5 Beta. In the Add or Remove Programs click on Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Beta and click on the link 'Click here for support information'. The version no will be on the support info pop-up dialog. The version information on Windows Vista is available on the screen --> Control Panel\Programs and Features. Please also provide the build no of Visual Studio 2008 Beta and .Net FX. The build no on Help --> About Microsoft Visual Studio.

To fix the issue the SQL Server Compact 3.5 CAB's can be manually deployed. The CAB's are at %Program Files%\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.5\Devices\wce500  

Regards

Ambrish

Monday, October 8, 2007 12:08 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Can you provide the build no of SQL Server Compact 3.5 Beta. In the Add or Remove Programs click on Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Beta and click on the link 'Click here for support information'. The version no will be on the support info pop-up dialog. The version information on Windows Vista is available on the screen --> Control Panel\Programs and Features. Please also provide the build no of Visual Studio 2008 Beta and .Net FX. The build no on Help --> About Microsoft Visual Studio.

To fix the issue the SQL Server Compact 3.5 CAB's can be manually deployed. The CAB's are at %Program Files%\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.5\Devices\wce500  

Regards

Ambrish

Monday, October 8, 2007 12:08 PM
  • Hi,

I have deployed my program from VS2008 to a Windows Mobile 5 device to "Program Files" and have installed all the neccessary sqlce dlls into the same folder, but when running the program, I still get the "cant find P/invoce sqlceme35.dll" error. I have read tons of threads and tried everything in order to fix that issue, but Im not able to fix it...

Any help would be very much appreciated...

Many thanks

Andi
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 2:12 PM