none
Problem with printing SSRS 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i have problem with printings from Reportting Services 2016. I had tried print from SSRS2016 and unfortunetly i have click "do not install printer control". Now, when i try print i getting error "unable to load print control". In 2016 version i havent RSClientPrint-x64.cab, so i cannot manually install addon for IE.

Clear browser and setup activex controls do not work. I using Internet Explorer 11 Ver. 11.765.17134.0 (KB4498206)
    Can someone help me, please? It is very urgent. 
    Friday, November 15, 2019 12:54 PM

All replies

• Hi Patrick, 

Have you try restart the SSRS and browser, then print the report? See if the installation window pop out?

Also you could try the approach in Enable and Disable Client-Side Printing. See if it works for your case.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 18, 2019 3:23 AM
  • Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply.
    I have try restart browser many times. Also i had tried restart all settings in browser.
    I will check restart SSRS, but i cannot belive restart SSRS will fix client-side problem. I would focus on client side.

Any other options?

Best Regards,

Monday, November 18, 2019 9:34 AM
  • Hi, 

Sorry for late reply, did the installation window pop out then?

Have you resolved this issue?

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 22, 2019 3:03 AM
  • Hi Lukas,

I haven`t pop with installation, just messagebox with error "Unable to load print control". 
    Monday, December 2, 2019 3:44 PM