none
Query Error RRS feed

• Question

• Whenever I run the following line of code I get the error noted below the code.

I assumed that I was doing something wrong and was looking through literature and it appears that this is a system problem, I recently upgraded to 2019 version of Visual Studio, as well as most all Microsoft products I use.

Is there a fix for this yet?

dgvListAdapter.Update(dgvListTable)

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: 'Query '' is corrupt.'

gwboolean

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• See the following post from yesterday.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d67d5848-0263-41bb-b99e-d23582912da5/systemdataoledboledbexception-0x80004005-query-is-corrupt?forum=vbgeneral

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by gwboolean Friday, November 22, 2019 3:46 PM
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:17 PM
  • Hi,

Do you resolve the issue? If you resolve the issue, please mark the helpful as answer. It will be beneficial to other community.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:06 AM
  • Hi,

Do you resolve the issue? If you resolve the issue, please mark the helpful as answer. It will be beneficial to other community.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Hi Julie,

First of all I wanted to tell you that I think you are doing a good job! You have a wide range of good, happy answers that are well explained with images as needed.

I just wanted to suggest some corrections to the standard line which bothers me every time I see it over the years:

"Do you resolve the issue? If you resolve the issue, please mark the helpful as answer. It will be beneficial to other community."

The sentence sounds better this way (mostly adding past tense English grammar):

"Did you resolve the issue? If you have resolved the issue then pleasse mark the post or posts that helped you as The Answer using the Mark as Answer link at the bottom of the post. Marking answers will help other community members find solutions in the future."

:)

Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:23 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you very much, Tommy!

Your suggestion is really great, I will choose to use your way to remind OP. The way I reminded before is really not as good as your expression!

My English level may need to be improved.

In many ways, you have helped me a lot.

Best blessing,

Julie

Friday, November 22, 2019 1:31 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you very much, Tommy!

Your suggestion is really great, I will choose to use your way to remind OP. The way I reminded before is really not as good as your expression!

My English level may need to be improved.

In many ways, you have helped me a lot.

Best blessing,

Julie

Your English is fairly good.

I know that sentence was been used prior to your arrival I have tried to fix it before but no one listened.

Well you have helped me too!

Friday, November 22, 2019 11:26 AM
  • Thanks for the information. 

I looked through it and it appears that that there should be a fix out soon.  I think I will wait for that to remediate the bug.

gwboolean

Friday, November 22, 2019 3:46 PM
  • Thanks for the information. 

I looked through it and it appears that that there should be a fix out soon.  I think I will wait for that to remediate the bug.

gwboolean

See the following

https://www.devhut.net/2019/11/14/access-bug-error-3340-query-is-corrupt/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Saturday, November 23, 2019 9:56 AM